Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We've Been Adopted!

I talked to Lost Paws today and Smokey and Darcy have both been adopted!! I am so happy to know they have found 4ever homes that will love them even though they have cataracts!


Darcy was the first born, 1 of only 2 girls. She was the one that alerted us to the fact that there was a problem. She has full cataracts in both of her eyes. While she was being fostered her foster family said she never acted different than the other puppies. She is well adjusted for being visually impaired! WTG Darcy! I hope you have a great life!

Smokey was the one we picked out for my father-in-law. When we had his eyes looked at he had a large cataract in his left eye and a smaller one in his right. I am hopeful that his right eye won't develop into full cataracts and that he is also happy in his new home! Smokey was one of our favorites! I am elated that he will be cared for by a loving family! Here's wishing you happiness Smokey!

The rest of the puppies are being fostered together and getting big! I hope they find 4ever homes soon as well. They all have a special place in our hearts and I hope they lead long and happy lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment