Monday, January 26, 2009

Surrender Day :(

I have been in contact with Lost Paws, there is a local branch in Salem. They have agreed to take on all 7 puppies to see if they can help them medically and/or find the perfect 4ever homes for them. I am meeting with them tomorrow to surrender the puppies.

They have been so awesome and understanding with our situation. I totally support this organization!! If anyone ever has any time, items or money to donate to a good cause please consider this organization! I don't know what I would have done if I wouldn't have had Lost Paws to guide me through this heartbreaking situation. Here is a link to their website:
http://lostpaws.net

If I hear from Lost Paws about the condition or adoption status about these puppies I will post it here. I will also give this blog address to Lost Paws and hopefully they will share it with whoever adopts these puppies and they will also share stories about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment